I use a Juul but a friend of mine suggested trying the Vuse Alto because he has used both and liked it better. So I bought a starter kit and took it home.

I plugged in the power unit and let it charge according to the instructions. When the charge was complete I inserted the pod and tried it. Nothing happened, brand new device straight out of the package and it didn't work. I attempted to return it to the store and was informed they didn't take returns on them and that I needed to call the product customer service number.

I called and the representative seemed to be very helpful. I answered a bunch of questions she asked and we narrow down what the issue most likely was. The power unit lights up so she figured it was a faulty pod. She informed me that she would send out a voucher in the mail so I could get a free replacement pod and the voucher should arrive in the mail in approximately 4 weeks.

I just got the voucher today. I opened it up and no they did not send me a voucher for a free replacement. They sent me a coupon for a buy one get one free. I guess technically yes that's a free pod but I don't get it until I spend more money in order to obtain it.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to spend more money on this garbage.

Since waiting for the "free voucher" I have looked up other customer reviews on this product and have found that this is a very common problem and that a number of people have even bought pod muti-packs in which none of them worked! No thanks, I'll stick with my Juul and anyone who asks me I will warn them to stay away from these!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vuse Vapor Alto Vape Kit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments