So my husband and I were cigarette smokers for awhile until one day there was a rep at the gas station for the vuse alto, we both got one and have been using them for about 4 months. We loved this product!

We started noticing more and more burnt pods and then mine completely quit working. It would show a green light but wouldn’t hit. I just bought a brand new one today with an extra pack of refil pods. When I first put the pod in it it felt loose but it worked just fine for the first 3 hours then it started doing the same thing my old one did and a green light would come on but no hit!

I read online that it was the wiring in the pod itself so I tried the 2nd pod and it started working again only for a few hits. I put the same pods in my husbands vuse and his hit just fine! I’m pissed I just spent $40 today and I have nothing to show for it! It can’t be the pods if my husbands is working.

It’s only a matter of time before his quits working as well. Now I have 2 vuse pens that I have spent $30 each on that do not work!

Very disappointed! We won’t be buying anything else from this company!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Vuse Vapor Pros: When it worked it satisfied me.

Vuse Vapor Cons: Piece of crap.

• Do Not Buy Vuse Alto